CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 6, 2011

Finally Friday!

I finally got a little time to sit down and update on what's been going on around here! With dance being over for the summer and finishing all our major projects around here....now it is time to get back in a ROUTINE and back to normal! I live to be on a routine and being pulled in so many directions lately has really worn me out! However, it was all FUN and I enjoyed every minute of it. Riley's dance revue was absolutely wonderful. Not only was she a doll, but it is really great to see all of my friends little girls dancing too....they are all our little mini-me's!! Precious! Anya is absolutely wonderful and is able to give these girls soooo much more opportunites in dance than we could have asked for "back in the day". Some of the girls left you speechless. Amazing! Here is our little "cupcake" and "cookie monster"!


Gavin has 3 out of the 4 molars now...so guess what, we have a HAPPY baby now! (that is until that 4th one pops out =) ) His new thing is CLIMBING....on EVERYTHING! He is so curious and always trying to figure things out. It kind of scares me because I know I'm going to catch him taking apart things and trying to fix it! He is very curious on how things work and is starting to put the pieces together! He loves CRAYONS! He will find a crayon anywhere and refuse to let it go! At least he isn't eating them anymore....he passed that on to Tucker, who's favorite thing to do right now is EAT the colors! Thank god they are non-toxic, right?! Papa bought the kids a little swimming pool for Easter and Gavi isnn't soo sure about it yet. Gavin LOVES balls also. He can't have enough, so if you pass by my house...you will see like 10 balls in the yard....=)



The Easter Bunny also came to town!!! He dropped off a Trampoline and lots of goodies!!!


We also went of a ZOO trip with Ms Kayla and Mallory!!!!



And even took the kids to BILOXI for the day! Gavin's first "beach" trip!!


Ready to go!

He wasn't too sure about the sand!

What is this?

OOHHHH!

Riley knew just what to do!

Going for a swim!

Building her sandcastle!

Gosh doggit Mom! Stop with the pictures =) It would have been a cute one though!! Ha!

Last but not least here are their Spring Pictures! I'm so proud of them because they came out wonderful!



I can't wait to enjoy Mother's Day with these Angels! God has blessed me with a wonderful little family and I simply could not ask for more!



No comments:

Post a Comment