CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 25, 2011

Meet Mr. Gavin Glenn!!!

Here is Mr. Gavin!!!!
If there ever was a picture on the side of the phrase "Momma's boy"...I promise Gavin's picture would be all over it =) I take much pride in it too!!! Gavin had such a rough start in this life...and mommy and daddy did to =) He was a SCREAMER! ....but look at that little face, it melts my heart and I can't help but kiss those sweet cheeks constantly! Gavin has just made 1 in Feb. and he is growing up sooo fast! I have the pleasure of staying home with him during the week and he is my little "buddy", following my every move! He LOVES his sister and "her toys" sooo much! Gavin is a typical BOY! He loves trucks and getting dirty! He LOVES to play outside! I can't leave out his other fav toy...a broom!  He is strong minded and lets you know when he's mad. He has already started throwing fits....but I must say its the cutest fits ever! He is finally starting to sleep all night...that is unless another tooth is coming in! Gotta love the tooth fairy! We just started him on whole milk...and he loves to eat! His fav is cinnamon french toast, mac and cheese, and of course chicken nuggets! His fav snacks are an apple or cheese balls! And I can't leave out how much he adores his Papa...his eyes and smile are priceless when he sees him! We love you Gavin!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment