CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 25, 2011

Our Other Kids.....

 This is Tucker! We are sooo lucky to have had him given to us from a great friend! He has fit into our family ( and our neighbors) perfectly! Tucker likes to be outside, he loves watching the kids play, barking at strangers, chasing birds, treats, eating Gavin's food, and taking rides in the car! He is such a sweet dog and We love him bunches!

And this is our "tailess" cat, Sammy. Sammy had probably had 5/9 lives. Bless his heart, he got ran over and we had to amputate his rotten tail. He loves to eat mice, bugs, try to sneak inside, and SLEEP. I must say...he wasn't very sure about Tucker coming into his home, but now they are two peas in a pod! Don't try to come in my yard...if the dog don't bark you to death....Sammy will def try to run you off too =) We love Sammy!



Well, I've posted  about our 2 kids....and our "other" 2 kids! As you can tell, we are two VERY proud parents! Chris and I have been married for 5 years and have grown sooo much. I fall in love with him more everyday. He truly is my best friend, my soulmate. We are so different, yet so much alike. I guess that's why we get along so well! Now, that I have introduced you to our family...I will try to update frequently about our daily lives! Hope ya'll enjoy and welcome to our blog =)

No comments:

Post a Comment