CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 27, 2011

A new week is starting!!!

Well, an end to a very busy work weekend for Chris and I. The kids stayed all weekend at MeMe's and Big C's house ( Chris's mom and her BF). They took them to the Fordoche fair, and Riley was sooo excited to tell me all about going down the slide and riding the helicopter and "fire fire" AKA fire truck.  I was so lost without any of them here.....I am sooo happy they are finally back home! It's crazy that when you always want a break, but after 30 min of the kids being gone...it just doesn't seem right and you miss them like crazy! So, this week I am going to spoil them a little extra =) Tomm Chris wants to go to Sears to get some blades for the lawnmower, Yippee for us! We are finally starting to settle down in our new home! After being here a year, we pretty much have everything in the inside how we want in and now it's time to work on the outside =) We planted a couple of trees last week and can't wait to start watching them grow! Hopefully by the end of the week we can get some more limestone and dirt and start plotting our flowerbeds and redo our driveway! It is so bare outside right now...I can't wait to make it come to life!!! We will be pretty busy for a while....but this is fun "work" to me!!!! I'll post pics when we are done!!! Have a great week everyone!!!

2 comments:

  1. Had a fun Monday with you! We needed to take some pics of today to post! Oh I do have a couple!

    ReplyDelete